De duración indefinida
You will join one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. You will work in a young and multicultural environment.
The offices are located in the center of Barcelona, accessible using public transportation.
The Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for the whole sales cycle management, from opening accounts to closing deals with new customers.
- You will make effective in- and outbound calls handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results.
- You will handle each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system.
- You will lead qualification to obtain relevant information and log of all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems.
- You will organize and handle live/online demos with prospects.
- You will prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects.
- You will negotiate and close new subscription contracts.
- You will understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person.
- You will attend 1:1 and team meetings, as well as our continuous training sessions.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of German and a fluent level of English!
- You are able to close a professional business-to-business sale over the phone.
- You are self-motivated, tenacity and persuasion skills, team player with a positive attitude.
- You have a natural sales talent and enjoy opening accounts to build business relationships.
- You are passionate about technology.
- You have negotiating skills and are able to effectively handle objections.
- You are an advanced user-level software skills. Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience, where outbound calling was a key activity.
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You will enjoy a complete benefit package, with health insurance, a dental plan, and meal vouchers.
- You will work full time, from Monday to Friday (9h-18h).
- You will enjoy 24 days of holiday per year
- You will form part of a company culture that likes to work hard and play hard.