Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
The company is an important multinational group specialised in beverage and food in the world of travel.
As a general accountant you will have to provide financial information by analysing all the data. You will be handing and recording internal financial transactions as well as financial transaction with the company’s clients and affiliates.
What will be your missions ?
- You will be in charge of the accounting entries.
- You will collect, analyse and summaries all the accounts data/information in order to do the different financial statements.
- You will be in charge of the publication of the financial statements in time.
- You will be managing and reviewing the balance sheets on a monthly basis.
- You will build a strong relationship with the clients but also with the consultants/external auditors, through positive interactions.
- You will contact the customers and/or suppliers to manage the accounts receivable and payable, the allocation of expenses, claims, etc.
You are the person we are looking for if :
- You have an experience of 1 to 3 years in accounting positions.
- You have demonstrable training and/or knowledge in the Financial-Accounting area.
- You have strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- You have the ability of critical thinking to make the right decisions.
- You have solid knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- You speak a high level of French.
- You can also speak a high level of Spanish OR English (both would be great).
- You know how to work in a team.
- Long term contract with real possibilities of growing.
- Continuous training and performance evaluation, adapted to the position.
- Flexible entry/exit hours and teleworking.
- Intensive day on Friday and in summer.
- Competitive salary 22K-30K based on experience and knowledge.