Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
From 40.000 €
Our client is 22,000 of the IT industry’s best and brightest, who share an unwavering passion for bringing compelling technology products, services, and solutions to the world. They're an innovative partner that helps their customers maximize the value of IT investments, demonstrate business outcomes and unlock growth opportunities.
They’re a company that cares. They care about their partners, co-workers, investors, and the world around them.
As an Azure Cloud Architect:
• You will understand customer / business requirements and needs and translate them into technical solutions.
• You will develop Azure solution and migration scenarios.
• You will give training to customers.
• You will be responsible for accelerating the deployment of projects in the pipeline of Optimization Partners as a priority, being able to exceptionally serve Activation Partners.
• You will coordinate with Sales Specialist, BDMs and other support profiles the needs to accelerate the deployment of cloud projects satisfactorily.
• You will ensure the satisfaction of the Partners in the project deployment process.
• You will ensure the communication needs, campaigns and added value to the marketing team.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You know how to deal with Cloud Computing: Virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service delivery models in the cloud, and today's competitive landscape.
• You have some knowledge about infrastructure (hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security, etc.) and experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution.
• You own at least one of the Azure certifications: Microsoft Azure Administrator, Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
What do we offer?
• You will be working in a Team like no other! They are a dynamic, proactive and multi-national team consisting of uniquely creative individuals form all walks of life.
• Our client is represented in 100+ countries and multicultural exchanges are a daily routine.
• You will have a lot of career development opportunities across job functions, departments and geographical locations.
• You will have the possibility to co-develop business procedures and to be part of the success of our global organisation.
• You will work in a supportive working climate. Managers become mentors and colleagues become friends, at the office as well as after working hours. You will have bi-weekly touchpoints with your direct superior in which you can talk about anything you want.
• You will receive a medical security. It has become crucial, so we provide health insurance, medical experts (General Practitioner) and Physiotherapy service at the office.
• You will receive a hybrid working model.
• You will get our client's IT discounts on hardware/software for employees.