Profiles Business Intelligence
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
As a Business System Analyst you will have these key responsibilities:
• Ensure the incidents backlog is prioritized and always updated by providing relevant status/content on time (Root cause, solution and timeline of resolution)
• Application support: Understanding the issues (coordination with client), analysis and investigation to determine root cause, and potential solutions
• Involve Technical solution analysts and Production team into the investigation
• If a development is needed, involve the relevant development Teams for further investigations and to identify solutions: write technical tasks with all the relevant specifications (Story, design, expected outcomes, test cases) for the resolution.
• Support validation of the development: work with the QA team to ensure any corrective development done is thoroughly tested, ensure proper communication and validation is done by the requestor.
• Work closely with the Architects, and developers on improvements or provide proposals to address recurring issues, close monitoring gaps, and automate/reduce manual work.
• Participate into on boarding and knowledge transfer within the team and for new joiners
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
• Education or experience in IT (university degree or equivalent work experience)
• Minimum 2+ years of work experience in business system analysis or incident management
• Experience in working with agile methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN)
• Good understanding on ITIL worklow for Incident management
• Good knowledge of Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow
• Good knowledge of Splunk (build queries) and SQL
• Good knowledge of Incindent monitoring skills (eg : Kibana, Grafana, Firebase…).
• Good to have: AWS Cloud knowledge, RESTful API, SOAP services, COLT GIT, JAVA
• Good project management skills.
• Performance oriented, self-motivated individual with, proactive problem solving and summarizing skills.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment and a matrix organization.
• Fluent English (C1) is required as is the everyday working language, other languages such as French or Spanish are a plus.
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.