Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is a specialist in insurance businesses with operations in Europe, the USA and Asia. They are a market leader in many of its chosen lines, which include professional indemnity, directors and officers, crime, healthcare, property, environmental liability, cyber liability, marine, reinsurance, accident and life, and political risks and contingency business.
As a Claims Assistant:
You will provide organizational and administrative support to Claims Managers, specifically:
- You will assist the Claims Managers by preparing documentation to help them evaluate and report on specific claims.
- You will produce and maintain spreadsheets and databases to enhance data presentation, analysis, and storage.
- You will liaise with service providers, brokers and other stakeholders to support the effective management of claims.
- You will assist in the review of claims.
- You will assist with the necessary auditing and reviewing of internal and external claim files.
- You will participate in cross-team and intra-team projects, as required.
- You will provide input to underwriters during the review of existing Insureds’ claims experience.
- You will be in charge of the follow-up and payments.
- You will prepare claims summaries and respond promptly to reinsurance queries.
- You will build effective working relationships with other team members.
- You will identify and/or respond to requests for support for assistance from the wider group.
- You will promote our client's brand and build positive relations with their brokers and insurers.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent level of English and Spanish (both languages are required).
- You can speak another language at a fluent level - it would be a plus.
- You have at least 1 year experience in an office environment.
- You have at least 1 year experience in the insurance / banking / finance fields.
- You own a degree in any discipline – it would be a plus.
- You have good computer skills - Knowledge of MS Office.
- You have good organization and analytical skills.
- You are able to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- You are a team worker as well as able to work on own initiative.
- You have some experience as a Claims Assistant - it would be a plus.
- You have a good understanding of insurance wordings, especially financial lines.
What do we offer?
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have 25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- You will have a gym Membership/Fitness Related Membership.
- You will have a lunch allowance - 11 Euros per working day.
- You will have a pension plan.
- You will have private Medical + Life Insurances.
- You will receive some other benefits!