Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
As a Cloud Data Architect you will help keep that transformation as standardized and evolved as possible, contributing to the overall strategy, project execution and operations in his/her areas of expertise. They ensure that cloud data-related applications and infrastructure encompassing Big Data and IoT are optimized, secured and fit for purpose, following the standards, rules and technologies throughout the entire ecosystem.
The Cloud Data Architect will work closely with the office of the CDO, the BI teams, Operations and Development teams, as well as business lines, making sure the standards and governance around data architecture elements and their principles are being adhered to and respected.
This is a role with technical know-how and leadership qualities to eager drive data initiatives from start to finish and presents opportunities to advise on the global cloud data strategy in IT strategies and programs around big data pipelines, IoT, Machine and Deep Learning capabilities.
What qualifications will make you successful?
• Have 5 years’ experience as an IT Data Architect and/or Engineer.
• Have 3 years’ experience architecting IT Data-related solutions in cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
• Have Advanced Cloud and On Premise Relational Database and Service knowledge covering RDBS Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS, Redshift, Aurora, ElastiCache.
• Have Advanced Cloud and On Premise NoSQL knowledge covering AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB.
• Have Advanced Cloud Streaming, Processing and Storage knowledge covering data formats, structured and unstructured data concepts, AWS S3, EFS, Glacier, AWS Kinesis, AWS Kinesis Firehose, AWS SQS, AWS DynamoDB Streams.
• Have Advanced Cloud Streaming Analytics knowledge covering AWS EMR (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig etc.), Kinesis Analytics, AWS Quicksight, AWS Data Pipeline, AWS Glue, AWS Athena.
• Have Advanced Cloud IAM and Management Tool knowledge covering AWS IAM, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail.
• Have Advanced Network knowledge covering macro and microsegmentation, VPCs, subnetting, route tables, DNS and Federation Services.
• Have Advanced Cloud Compute and App Services knowledge covering AWS EC2, AWS Step Functions, SWF and Lambda.
• Have Cloud AI and IoT knowledge covering Machine Learning, Apache MX, AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass.
• Have Database Migration knowledge covering AWS DMS, Database baselining and transformation; triggers, SPs, XPs, schemas etc.
• Have Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
• Have Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!