Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Content Moderator, your main objective will be to ensure a safe social media environment by screening and monitoring the sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content.
- Ensuring a safe online community.
- Becoming and remaining knowledgeable about leading social media products and community standards.
- Investigating and resolving issues reported on social media, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- Reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Escalating issues outside the company policy.
- Excellent level of Swedish and good level of English.
- Experience working with social media monitoring is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Empathy, yet capable of dealing with possible strong abhorrent images.
- Good understanding of social media.
- Thorough initial training with wellness day and continued personal coaching.
- Full-time position.
- Working from home.
- Competitive salary with bonus system according to shift.
- Young and international environment.