Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Part - time - flexible
You will work in an international company, in a young and multicultural environment in the DIY sector. The offices are centrally located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, with very good access by car and public transport. You will have flexible working hours to continue studying or to complement this job with another one.
As a customer service agent, your main role will be to follow up on orders and respond to customers.
During your day-to-day work:
- You will follow up on orders.
- You will respond to customers through telephone and written conversations.
- You will inform and advise customers regarding services offered or general inquiries.
- You will perform continuous follow-up, resolving customer queries and incidents.
- You will communicate with third parties.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Native level of Spanish and High level of German and/or English
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are fluent in writing, both in Spanish and German.
- You are a resourceful person and can manage multiple clients at the same time.
- You are results-oriented, team-oriented and autonomous.
- You consider yourself a highly organized person.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will part-time work with flexible working hours.
- Your salary will be competitive
- You will be part of a young and dynamic environment.
- You will work in Hospitalet, Barcelona with good public transport connections.