Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced lighting systems and virtually indestructible cases for protecting valuable equipment, present all across Europe and the Middle East.
The role is 70% administrative and 30% phone based.
You will be:
- Building customer relations through courteous and prompt resolution to customers' questions and problems.
- Doing market research
- Preparing presentations and reports, trade show attendance and providing support to Sales team.
- Coordinating the complete order process from receipt through shipment and tracking.
- Issuing pro-forma invoices for CIA accounts and pre-production deposits, checking account blocks and solving issues with the Finance Department when necessary.
- Maintaining customer master data and order forms, and assists with pricing records on the ERP system.
You will need:
- Fluency in German and high level of English.
- Degree in Business or related field and a minimum of one year experience in customer service within the field of international commerce or export required.
- Knowledge of SAP a benefit.
- Proficient with Word, Excel and other appropriate software.
We offer you:
- Private health care insurance and pension plan.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Permanent contract.
- The opportunity to work in a young and international environment.
- Free Gym pass and Psychologist