Profiles Logística, Operaciones y Compras
De duración indefinida
You will join a Multicultural Enterprise where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
• Leads the E2E Solution ownership for the services inside the scope of the role:
o Point of entry for demand management process collaborating in scoping the incoming demand, estimate it and support its development
o Secure E2E Release management process
o Support deployments
o Lead evolution projects
o L3 Support when required by GD
• Coordinates with domain, back-office platforms owners and API leaders the integration of their services in mySchneider
• Contribute to adoption, customer voice, activation campaigns, etc.
• Vast experience used to work in agile environments
• Experience of designing software systems
• Technical background and willingness to work agnostically
• Very Strong experience working with software delivery teams
• Strong decision-making capability
• Ability to see the bigger picture
• Strong IT background and understanding of Schneider Digital's internal organization and processes are required to leverage stakeholder's connections and manage effectively
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Strong Technical knowledge to keep up to date with evolutions on IaaS partners and vendors
• Manage under high pressure, challenging and accelerated environment
What the company offers:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience (salary based plus comissions)
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!