Profiles Business Intelligence
De duración indefinida
You will join a Multicultural Enterprise where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
Your mission will be to work with a global scope focused on all of IT foundational data, current data quality, processes Governance
surrounding data generation maintenance in Schneider Digital IT service management toolsets
In your day to day duties you will:
• support the Data Domain Owners who are responsible for monitoring and managing the entity’s data quality
• Develop and Lead data methodology framework and implementation
• Establish Communicate best practices to Data Owner/Manager
• Provide Data Quality expertise for implementation
• Participate in Data Quality Community interactions
• accountable for identifying, validating monitoring Critical Data Elements
• Lead “Definition of Policies Standards according to the 7 Dimensions of Data Quality” stream
• be accountable for Quality Rules Documentation
• be accountable for Data Quality KPI’s tolerance levels
• Audit practices and quality standards defined as aligned with its definition, ensuring compliance with procedures, reports, operating practices, and documentation
• Coordinate creation of Dashboards for Data Health Monitoring. Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report that is communicated to the key stakeholders of each process and Industries.
• Prioritize lead Corrective Action Plans
• Lead campaign of Data Quality issue patterns
• Ensure that processes owned are properly executed according to the process documentation
You are the perfect candidate if you:
• Have an University degree with focus on qualitative methods/ econometrics/ statistics/ mathematics / IT or related degree programs
• Are well versed with common Data Quality issues and respective mitigation approach
• Have knowledge of data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues that impact
enterprise data governance
• Appreciate the people, processes as well as technology aspects of Data Governance and must be aware of various components (or sub-practices) within Data Governance, e.g., Data Governance culture, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Metadata Management
• are aware of industry best practices for setting up Data Quality standards and maintenance of Data Health
• Have extensive experience in Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Data Discovery and Source to Target mapping processes
•2 years data management experience
What they offer:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience (salary based plus comissions)
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!