Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
The Order Experience Digital Portfolio Delivery Manager role is key in this transformation, as it drives the delivery of Order Services projects and country deployments into mySchneider, with direct impact on the company’s digital revenue. In close collaboration with the Order Experience domain team, it ensures the management of all digital activities from requirements gathering to Go-live, delivering solutions that realize the expected business value, aligned with user requirements defined at the early phase of the projects. Daily activities include the coordination with other Business Units (Secure Power, Power Systems, Power Products) and Schneider Digital teams and Programs (Product Selector, Digital Supply Chain, Fit4Future) to secure the alignment of the deliveries under his responsibility.
• Relevant education and professional experience in computer related field.
• Preferred: Certification in project management from PMI, Prince2 or other widely recognized project management training body
• Working knowledge of Scrum / Agile Methodology
Experience and skills:
• 6+ years of Program Management experience within the digital project delivery domain, managing complex technical programs preferably in an agile environment for B2B/ SaaS companies.
• Knowledgeable on web architecture and infrastructure topics (with AWS / Oracle / Java) with ERP integration (SAP, OnePI, etc.)
• Exposure to OMS, eCommerce and middleware technologies.
• Experience in SDLC and Agile methodologies (Github, Jfrog, …)
• Ability to adapt and learn new technologies in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Knowledge of PMI’s project management methodology and best practices, resource management practices and change management techniques
• Ability to deal with competing priorities both within and outside the program, drawing on the relevant program management processes to solve for prioritization issues
• Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguities, working with the program sponsor and program contributors to define program scope and key metrics.
• Stakeholder management. Excellent verbal and written communication with ability to communicate to wide array of stakeholders, from developers to management and executive
• Experience in vendor management in outsourced environments.
• Demonstrated track record in making engaging, clear presentations
• Business Analyst knowledge and prior experience is a plus
• Permanent contract with the company
• Competitive salary according to experience
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flextime
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!