Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Our client is a fast-growing fintech, present in France and Spain, with offices in Paris and Barcelona. They provide instant cash solutions and overdraft shield, aiming to become the first European on-demand cash solution. With open-minded culture that appreciates differences and teams that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success.
As a DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the current Google Cloud infrastructure.
- Manage the current code deployment pipelines.
- Ensure the safety and security of all our infrastructure and data.
- Make sure that the budget it is used in the most optimal way.
- Monitor and maintain all the production machines and services.
- Maintain all the cloud tools used on the production infrastructure.
- Support product squads with the relevant knowledge about the infrastructure evolution and needs.
- Recommend ways to improve the current setup.
- Cost forecasting and capacity planning.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- 4+ of relevant experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role working with large-scale infrastructure systems.
- Relevant knowledge related to cloud virtualization platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Great team player. You enjoy working in a team, ask questions and accept the knowledge gap as you join.
- Scripting and automation skills (Python, Bash etc.).
- Knowledge of Codeship, Fastlane, or similar technologies.
- Excellent scripting and automation skills.
- Full time permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of partial work from home.
- Flexible holidays (25 days).
- Others : coffee, fresh fruit and regular cross-team lunches at the office.
- Employee benefits package (healthcare insurance, food vouchers more).