Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
The Order Experience Digital Project Manager role is responsible for:
• Coordination of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
• Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Conduct project root cause analysis (RCA) and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
• Co-ordinate and work with global operations services to capture global project demand
• Relevant education and professional experience in computer related field.
• Preferred: Certification in project management from PMI, Prince2 or other widely recognized project management training body.
• Working knowledge of Scrum / Agile Methodology.
Experience and skills:
• Knowledgeable on web architecture and infrastructure topics (with AWS / Oracle / Java) with ERP integration (SAP, OnePI, etc.)
• Exposure to OMS, eCommerce and middleware technologies.
• Experience in Agile methodologies and SDLC (Github, Jfrog, JIRA…)
• Proficient to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
• Ability to adapt and learn new technologies in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Permanent contract with the company
• Competitive salary according to experience
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flextime
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!