Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Maintain an open communication line with Solutions development team to seamlessly absorb business requirement information from requirement capturing to delivery and support.
• Leading assessment and business requirement documentation through a structured discovery process to priorities business needs with Product Owners.
• Work closely with the Product Owner, Delivery Leader Solution Manager etc throughout project duration of implementation to create and maintain a realistic project timeline.
• Ensuring the requirements meet business needs while remaining with the defined scope of work as functional spec or user stories.
• Providing Recommendations for Business process redesign and documentation as needed for new processes / technology evolution.
• Establish and foster stakeholder relationships and manage business expectations.
• Refine backlog and establish a body of actionable work via Jira / Confluence or a prescribed project management tool.
• Investigate problems and develop recommendations for resolution.
• Establish measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with business goals.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing handoff demonstrations.
• Align Schneider Electric’s technology solutions with business strategies and platform guidelines.
• Collaborate with developers to create documentation on custom developed functionality.
• Brainstorming ideas to enhance and transform the company's e-commerce approach.
• Developing e-commerce solutions in conjunction with marketing and IT personnel.
• Implementing broad e-commerce strategies to assist our business development goals.
• Reporting and acting on changes and market trends.
• Advising various business stakeholders on e-commerce related matters.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- 5 – 8 years of experience working within Agile and/or SCRUM environment as a BSA and/or Product Owner.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms like Magento / ATG.
- MBA Degree with relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or another related field.
- Experience with project management tools (ex. Jira, Confluence,) and software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
- Experience working within a defined SDLC.
- Strong business process acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical writing skills to produce Business requirements documents, Functional Specification documents.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Preferred to have CBAP, CCBA, CALBA certifications.
What is out client offering?
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!