Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
The Emerging Platforms Security Manager is part of the Schneider Digital End-to-End Digital Customer Relationship (DCR), that is supporting mainly the Sales and Customer support organisations, and many other business processes. He/she is responsible to ensure the compliance of our portfolio with cybersecurity standards and practices.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Ensure platforms / applications are certified (and remain certified) and enforce security programs (License to Prod, Crown Jewel) as required.
• Define and enforce Identity and Access Management over the scope, including profile definition, account management workflows (creation/ deletion)
• Assesses data protection needs (GDPR compliance...) and ensures adequate technical/organizational measures are in place.
• Oversees cybersecurity behavior from dev + operations teams supporting the platform.
• Delivers Cybersecurity training and awareness to the teams.
• Ensure efficient coordination of incidents management impacting the platform with pertinent stakeholders as IT specialist, Practices leaders, Country or Line of Business responsible, Customers point of contacts, Third parties; Coordinate and track actions plan.
• Deploy the Security Development Lifecycle (SDLC): threat modelling, code review, security testing, ...
What qualifications will make you successful?
• Fluent English.
• Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering/Science required.
• Recommended: Certification as a Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
• Security standards: ISO27001, NIST...
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!