Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Our client is an international company that provides solutions built for the service supply chain. The software is developed based on proven best practices, industry expertise, and partnerships with our customers to automate inventory planning.
• Design, develop, operate and improve software products that are well tested
and have excellent code readability
• Work closely with Product and Design teams to deliver high quality products
for customers of Baxter Planning
• Add value by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture and
web, looking to improve the architecture to be more flexible and scalable
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing solutions for maximum speed and scalability.
• Positive and firm attitude towards continuous integration, code quality, scrum
• BA in Software Engineering or similar background
• 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role
• Solid foundation of Frontend technologies (ECMAScript, HTML5, CSS3) and
• Strong experience in Angular/React and frontend state management
• Comfortable working with Node.js as a “backend for frontend”
• Typescript experience is a huge plus
• Experience with unit, integration and E2E testing techniques
• Good knowledge of RESTful APIs, Graphql experience is a plus
• Good understanding of cloud technologies
• Fluency in English language
• Competitive salary.
• 23 days holidays per annum (pro-rata)
• Paid public holidays
• Private health insurance.
• Social events.
• Multicultural an international team.
• Long-term conditions.
• Hybrid work mode