Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Writing frontend code according to the best practices.
• Solid understanding of Stencil.JS, web components, JS, Css.
• Strong HTML 5, CSS, LESS and SASS skills, mobile first development.
• Security conscious frontend coding abilities.
• Experience working with XML, JSON.
• Strong knowledge on Pagebuilder, configurations and customizations.
• Knowledge of web development frameworks like Express, Spring, etc.
• Basic knowledge of PHP.
• Knowledge of React JS would be good.
• Hands-on experience with Agile Tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
• Knowledge on Code version control tools like Github, Bitbucket etc.
• Working independently and collaborating (as necessary) with other teams to drive resolution to issues reported by Application Support Team.
• Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy.
• Able to analyze the business impact of the incident and communicate to the business and minimize the disruption.
• Provide timely and clear communication updates to customers and leaders.
• Proactively recommend enhancements to improve the functioning of the application.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related fields.
- 3-5 years of working experience in above mentioned tech stack.
- Hands on experience on web development.
- Good knowledge of one or more Operating Systems.
- Aptitude for customer focus.
- Self-motivated individual who can handle responsibility.
- Experience in IT or eBusiness, including experience with web application development.
- Familiarity with a broad array of internet technologies and trends.
- Experience in problem resolution with IT systems.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills across business and technical audiences.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
What is out client offering?
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!