Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is a specialist in insurance businesses with operations in Europe, the USA and Asia. They are a market leader in many of its chosen lines, which include professional indemnity, directors and officers, crime, healthcare, property, environmental liability, cyber liability, marine, reinsurance, accident and life, and political risks and contingency business.
As a Global Programmes Administrator:
- You will ensure the effective, accurate and timely issuance of all Global Programmes policies worldwide.
- You will work with underwriters on initial Global Programmes deal structuring and solution crafting.
- You will ensure that all local and cross border regulatory, tax and capability requirements are accounted for.
- You will work closely with the Head of Global Programmes on the prioritization, processes, governance and consistent implementation of local policies and Global Programmes worldwide.
- You will interface, develop and maintain relationships with local insurers.
- You will manage policy issuance and timely deliver in line with requirements.
- You will ensure quality standards are met and manage/fix issues within the end-to-end process as required.
- You will take care of data entry, quality assurance, document storage and record keeping.
- You will generate customer broker reports.
- You will facilitate regular update calls and meetings with internal and external local insurers, brokers and other stakeholders.
- You will work closely with finance, tax and credit control teams in relation all policies, cessions and money flow within Global Programmes.
- You will attend customer and broker meetings, assisting with internal and external training and attending external market events as required.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent level of English and Spanish (both languages are required).
- You can speak another language at a fluent level - it would be a plus.
- You have at least 1 year experience in the insurance field.
- You own a degree in any discipline – it would be a plus.
- You have good computer skills - Knowledge of MS Office.
- You have good organization and analytical skills.
- You are able to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- You are a team worker as well as able to work on own initiative.
- You have some experience within Global Programmes and cross border insurance business - it would be a plus.
- You have a good understanding of insurance wordings, especially financial lines.
What do we offer?
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have 25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- You will have a gym Membership/Fitness Related Membership.
- You will have a lunch allowance - 11 Euros per working day.
- You will have a pension plan.
- You will have private Medical + Life Insurances.
- You will receive some other benefits!