Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
From 35.000 €
Our client is one of the biggest B2B IT and telecommunication hardware resellers in Europe, with more than 20 years of experience. Once started as a small French company, they are now present in more than 8 European countries, Benelux being the latest addition.
The AdWords Specialist is responsible for handling PPC, CPC and CPA Marketing campaigns for customers. S/he should be able to easily recognize and endorse projects that can lead to the goals and progress of the company campaigns.
During your day to day:
-You will manage PPC profiles and strategies on Google Ads (Formerly AdWords) to increase online visibility.
-You will create and optimize paid search campaigns in Adwords / Bing / marketplaces
-Your will assist in the management and tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics.
-You will Identify trends insights, and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns’ spends to increase ROI performance.
- You will provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources.
-You will support the development of new paid search ads, ad groups and accounts and support the formation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
-You will track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels.
-You will provide ideas for a creative copywriting.
-You will monitor competitor activity in order to identify any new strategies that may affect business goals.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree.
- You has minimum 2 years of relevant SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, Able to analyze work and report data and good understanding of Google Analytics is a plus
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you are a team player and you possess excellent communication skills to deal with people from different departments. You are interested in the latest digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- You have excellent marketing culture and associated tools (paid search, online advertising, sponsored links, social referencing, affiliation, e-mailing campaigns, display...)
- You speak fluent Dutch English are mandatory, Spanish is a plus.
- You have excellent Microsoft Excel skills. (dominate Visual Basic).
What do we offer?
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have a competitive Salary with the possibility to increase after 1 year.
- You will have an opportunity to join a growing business company.
- You will find an international and friendly but hard-working environment.
- You will have a company health insurance (100% coverage).
- You will receive a full Medical insurance with dental included.
- You will work in the office, located in the centre of Barcelona with free coffee and tea.
- You will have some flexibility concerning home office after a few months months.
- You will receive a continuous training.