Profiles Diseño (IT)
De duración indefinida
• You will be responsible for supporting LingoAce’s digital, UX/CX, marketing, and brand identity design needs.
• You will work together with the marketing manager establish goals, outcomes, and timelines for deliverables.
• You are detail oriented with experience aligning designs to an existing brand.
• You will evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided.
• You will create designs for various marketing collateral including presentations, social media graphics, website graphics, and event collateral including ads, emails, campaigns, websites, social media, blogs, etc.
• You will follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color, etc., evolving when necessary.
• You will work on multiple projects at once, prioritizing your tasks accordingly.
• You have a degree in in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
• You have demonstrated design skills with a solid portfolio.
• You have 3+ years of experience in graphic design.
• You have demonstrated experience in marketing webpage interfaces and experience with design for e-commerce.
• You are up to date with industry leading software (Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma (or other prototyping apps), and/or other current design tools.) (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
• You are an outside-the-box thinker who can push the boundaries of creativity.
• You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment hitting deadlines consistently.
• You speak a native Level of French and an Advanced level of English.
• You will have a unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
• You will be part of an amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
• You will gain experience on how a global startup expands its customer base in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
• You will be exposed to an open and collaborative culture allowing you exposure to working directly with our cross functional teams including sales, marketing curriculum, and customer service, as well as with the European leadership team.
• You will have the opportunity to shape our business in France.
• You will receive a competitive salary.
• You will be part of a nice work environment and English as a working language.