Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
This company is a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector, offering both self-service and openRTB capabilities to its clients. Its proprietary platform was developed over a decade by Double Impact, allowing clients to have full access to a vast marketplace and an array of advanced optimization features.
As a Head of affiliate you will primarily be responsible for:
- Leading the affiliate department and driving quality traffic to the brand
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts
- Recruiting and training new affiliate account managers
- Teaching, mentoring and leading junior level team members on affiliate marketing to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Managing top tier accounts and developing an affiliate contact management strategy
- Attending industry events and providing feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Strategically evaluating and reporting results of the overall operations regularly and systematically for the affiliation department
- Setting up new processes to increase the effectiveness of the affiliate department.
- Managing business negotiations and closing deals with top partners
- Building strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an excellent level of English, any additional language is a plus
- You have 4 years + experience in affiliate marketing and/or similar role in a digital marketing environment
- You have excellent people management skills and ability to motivate and educate members of staff
- You have strong technical understanding and ability to grasp new technical concepts easily
- You have critical-thinking and ability to create strategic plans based on set KPI’s
- You feel comfortable with adult content
- You have a passion for affiliate marketing, technology and new digital innovations
- You have strong negotiation and problem solving abilities.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Quarterly Bonus based on KPI’s set
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work.
- Brand new office with magnificent views in the city center.