De duración indefinida
From 27.000 €
Our client is a Europe Nº 1 company provider of kitchenware , with a presence in 90 countries.
As HR Assistant Portugal Spain you will work in:
Recruiting and Hiring - PT
• Participating in recruitment efforts
• Collecting employment and tax information
• Preparing new employee files
• Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
• Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, etc.)
• Conducting benefit enrollment process
• Administering new employment assessments
• Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Payroll - PT
• Starters administration: collect documents, prepare template, review labor contracts and annexes, collect signatures
• Set up personal files (contracts, ID, SS number, degrees, bank account)
• Monitor leave absences: vacations, illness, maternity
• Leavers administration: prepare template, review final pay, prepare check
• Dismissals: prepare severance pre-calculations, prepare template, review severance calculations, collect signatures, request cancellation to LC network
• Prepare month payroll incidences
• Review month pay slips
• Review and load in back payroll payment
• Prepare payroll contract amendments
• Prepare annual working calendar
• Be main point of coordination between company and Labor consultants
• Solve employee labor questions
• Support managers in employee incidences
Healthy and Safety_SP PT
• Starters information: give mandatory information, collect signatures
• Annual training for Health Safety risks
• Annual employee medical check-up coordination
• Review annual medical check-up summary
• Annual review of Health Safety dossiers per working center
• Be main point of coordination between company and Health Safety consultants (one for Safety/Risks and other for Health)
Training and De Development - PT
• Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
• Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
• Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrolment.
Maintenance Purchasing ES PT
• Support the Office and Retail with all procurement-related tasks such as maintenance, selecting the right product mix, managing purchase orders and providing administrative support.
What do you need to work with us:
• Degree in Labor Relationship, Business or Master's/Postgraduate HR
• Knowledge of Portuguese Labor laws
• Knowledge in Prevention Risks
• Min. 3 years of experience in HR (Spain and Portugal)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office as Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Knowledge in Microsoft AX Dynamics or another ERP is well come.
• Spoken English, Portuguese and Spanish.
• Communication (Oral, Written Listening)
Skills: Flexibility, Conflict Management, Resilience, Initiative, Troubleshooting, Teamwork, Time Management
What do we offer?
-International and friendly but hard-working environment
-Amazing offices in Passeig de Gracia with beautifull view.
-Opportunity to join a growing business company