Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
Manage employee’s payroll, ensuring they are processed timely and accurately. Be in charge of all the administrative processes related to personnel management, taking care of all kind of situations arising from the labour relation with the employee, all in compliance with the current labour law, collective agreements, individual agreements and internal policies and procedures.
• HR Administration for Germany, Poland Austria
• Payroll (consolidation of payroll information, contact with the external payroll provider, etc...)
• Legal (contact with our lawyers, responsible for disciplinary procedures, legal advice to managers and HR BP…)
• Employee Relations
• Contact with employees (explanation of payslips, corrections in the system if needed, etc…)
• Maintain the communication between the different points of sales, HR BP team and the local agency.
• Ensure the proper enforcement of current legislation in Germany, Poland Austria.
• Degree in Labour Relations, HR, Law or similar.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position/role.
• Fluent level of German.
• Fluent level of English (Spanish will be high valued).
- Working day from Monday to Thursday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of 1 day teleworking.