From 45.000 €
Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
What will you do?
As an Infrastructure Database Engineer, you will be part of the Enterprise IT – Global Infra Department.
Your mission will be to deliver, maintain, support, and improve the IOM services across EMEA in the internal DataCenters and in the cloud, acting as a full-stack integrator among the different layers of IT.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Understand our infrastructure and relationship with other IT layers
• Ensure high level of security of our IT systems
• Support Business for infrastructure evolutions
• Maintain and manage the IT infrastructures in the cloud
• Maintain and manage the IT infrastructures in our internal Data Centers and server rooms
• Collaborate with the application, connectivity, CCoE to ensure a high level of quality in all infra services
What qualifications will make you successful?
• Fluent English.
• At least 5 years as an Infrastructure Engineer.
• Experience managing infrastructure: OS Windows/Linux, Virtualization, VMware, power shell, back up technologies
• Experience with Backup software and infrastructure
• Experience with Storage and SAN systems administration
• Experience with Cloud: AWS and Azure
• Experience with ITIL processes knowledge
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!