Profiles Logística, Operaciones y Compras
De duración indefinida
You will join a fast-growing leading software company, that offers modular solutions to manage transportation logistics from end-to-end. They support professionals in achieving greener transportation processes, while reducing their carbon footprint, increasing their efficiency levels, and improving collaboration with their ecosystem.
The company has more than 30 years of experience with activities in 80 countries.
Join this new adventure and start your career in an international company!
As an Inside Sales employee, you will be in charge of the initial contact of new clients for the company. This position means you will be prospecting the market and searching for new clients.
Some tasks in you're day-to-day will be...
- Making in-coming and out-coming calls to maximise market exposure.
- Acquiring new customers.
- Understanding the customers needs to identify sales opportunities.
- Following up on potential customers, by answering their questions and
sending them additional information.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Supporting and advising clients to help them develop their business.
- Tracking all relevant activity in their CRM tool.
- Collaborating with you're team and other departments to follow the
strategy and sales process, with the objective of shearing best
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Native level of German.
- You have a great level of Spanish and English.
- You have experience working in Sales.
- You have good communication and listening skills.
- You feel comfortable speaking on the phone.
- You have negotiation skills.
- You are self-driven, passionate and a strong team player.
- A permanent contract working from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company.
- Joining a nice, supportive and open-minded international team.