Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
From 23.000 €
We are looking for a person accustomed to making use of libraries, digital resources, academic databases, electronic journals and press, digital platforms, etc., either for academic reasons or for personal interests. We are thinking of someone who has experience in the documentation sector, but it is not necessary.
In this role, you will:
- Provide personalized attention to queries and incidents of library users, in person at the library counter, and online through teams and email.
- Monitor all circulation activity, including procedures for issuing, returning, and maintaining library records.
- Maintain a good atmosphere in the study room and ensure the proper use of resources.
- Perform the technical process of the library collection (registration, sealing, protection, topographic signature, tiling, placement and signalling).
- Conduct and promote training and guided tours of library resources.
- Carry out and promote training on pedagogical innovation resources.
- Maintain and edit the contents of the different spaces and communication channels, physical and digital of the library: virtual campus, digital guides, intranet, etc.
Please apply if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher level training cycle of any discipline.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the field of valuable documentation , but not essential.
- Ability to make use of libraries, digital resources, academic databases, electronic journals and press, digital platforms, etc.
- Ability to work and manage periods of high workload.
- Advanced level of Spanish and English (Minimum level C1).
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365 suite; Office automation at an advanced level. It will be highly valued to be in possession of the ACTIC advanced certificate.
What we offer:
- Fixed contract.
- Full journey 11h-20 h.
- Immediate onboarding.
- Around € 23,000 gross, according to profile and experience.
- Modern facilities. Premiere with us the new facilities.