Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
• You will define and execute the marketing strategy with the Country Manager and Head of Growth Europe to maximize efficiency and drive quality traffic into our purchase funnel.
• You will create and execute the marketing campaigns.
• You will be responsible for all marketing channels in the French market, maintaining and improving them, as well as exploring other channels like offline/online partnerships, advertisement, social media, etc.
• You will lead a team of 3 in strategizing creative angles, perfecting contents copywriting and innovating at the forefront of growth with great creatives and contents for our online and offline material.
• You will ensure that awareness campaigns are followed through into acquisition and conversion
• You will partner closely with our brand, curriculum, sales, product, and engineering teams to bring our educational services to life.
• You will measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• You will drive community marketing activities such as referrals, social selling, and working with local Key Opinion Leaders.
• You will build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
• You will prepare and monitor the marketing budget for the French market.
• You will ensure that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
• You have a bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or related discipline.
• You have 3-6 years of online marketing experience, preferably with a startup or a fast-paced company.
• You have 2-4 years of experience managing a team.
•• You can take ownership of large scale budgets.
• You are performance and data driven with excellent analytical skills.
• You are entrepreneurial and hands-on capable of managing a fast-growing organization and can operate with ambiguity
• You have excellent strategic thinking commercial capabilities.
• You have demonstrated hands-on experience with web analytics tool.
• You have a passion and experience in EdTech would be a plus.
• You speak a Native level of French and an Advanced level of English.
• You will gain experience on how a global startup expands its customer base in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
• You will be exposed to an open and collaborative culture allowing you exposure to working directly with our cross functional teams including sales, marketing curriculum, and customer service, as well as with the European leadership team.
• You will have the opportunity to shape our business in the French market.
• You will receive a competitive salary.