Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity for a Tech Engineer with experience in Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory environments.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work on a team as identity and access management engineer, including leveraging the capabilities of the tools and techniques in SE to translate a client's needs into a working capability.
- Apply expertise in the installation, deployment and configuration of the different platforms and keep them in good shape including conducting maintenance activities, monitoring the health of the platform, and conducting proactive monitoring of AD/AAD/PKI/PAM
- Support any break/fix, upgrades, patches, and performance or integration related issues
- Maintain responsibility for scheduling periodic reports and addressing audit findings
- Support critical Identity functions, including maintenance, patch identification, publication and upgrades of any related modules
- Collaborate with Architecture to conduct diverse proofs of concept to validate evolutions or solutions
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with at least 3 years working in Microsoft's Identity
and Access services like AD/AAD.
· Working experience Active Directory (AD) in medium to large enterprise environments.
· Working experience Azure Active Directory (AD) in medium to large enterprise environments.
· Understanding of X.509, RSA and general certificate management processes
· Knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI)
· Experience with certificate lifecycle management
· Experience with commercial Certificate Authority providers
· Experience in implementation and troubleshooting of Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
· Good understanding in Cryptography
· Strong experience in scripting languages like PowerShell and other scripting languages
· Experience in cryptographic tool like OpenSSL
· Proven ability to work closely with customer's network and operations team to resolve issues or
security concerns of tools/services.
· Proven ability to work with vendors in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to identified
· Practical, hands-on experience with installing, configuring, and testing Microsoft's solutions.
· Extensive experience working with clients or architects to provide best practice
recommendations and other related security requirements
· Day-to-day activities including working with customer teams and supporting current tasks and
· Work closely with customer delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks.
· Participate in technical meetings with technical specialists.
· Provide top tier support for incidents relating to security tools/solutions.
· Continuously improve deployments and integrate new technologies and services.
· Fluent in English and ability to work in teams and task forces
· Passion, drive, energy, and a great attitude
· Related Microsoft Certificates including AD, Azure AD and PKI
· Other relevant tech certifications: Azure, AWS, CyberArk
· Security relevant certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security +, CEH.
· Linux administration experience
· Basic knowledge of networking and firewalls
· Experience using one of the public cloud providers (AWS or Azure)
• Permanent contract with the company
• Competitive salary according to experience
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flextime
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!