De duración indefinida
From 30.000 €
Our client is a the leading Spanish communication group, producer and distributor of editorial, news, educational and entertainment contents. Besides this, they are one of the biggest multimedia groups due to their participation as a shareholder in media such as television, the press, radio and also Internet.
During you day-to-day:
- You will be carrying out market research and trend analysis.
- You will be preparing, executing and analysing the economic, marketing and promotional plan for the assigned products.
- You will be making sales forecasts
- Sell In / Sell Out analysis.
- You will be in charge of analysis of results, campaigns, consumers and competition
- You will identify and keep updated the assortment of existing and potential products
- You will optimise relationship with all teams involved to ensure execution and deadlines
- You will be in charge of incident management
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an University degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a High level of German and English.
- You have a High level of Excel
- You possess Analytical skills
- You are a Team player, proactive and with the ability to work in a team.
-Full-time position (Monday to Friday) with working hours flexibility
-Home-office is NOT AVAILABLE, the position is fully on-site
-Discounts and exclusive promotions for their employees (masters and postgraduate courses, publishing imprints, collectibles..)
-Atractive package of social benefits: transport card, restaurant card, childcare vouchers, medical insurance, etc.