Profiles Recursos Humanos
Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As the IT provider of the Allianz Group, Allianz Technology is tasked to run optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with Allianz companies to co-create the best customer experience.
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily program management throughout the EoC program life cycle, overarching responsibilities and leadership for multiple projects of the overall EoC program
- Provide expert program/project management advice to the program owner and workstream leads on a range of initiatives
- Pro-actively guide and support the cross-functional and globally dispersed program leads with respective content presentations, workshop and planning of milestone
- Liaise with a variety key stakeholders within global offices and within the business units to solve project related issues
- Monitor and report on progress status of projects and metrics to all stakeholders; continuously identify and monitor execution risks
- Effectively guide creation and execution of the program in close collaboration with the project leads, key stakeholders and program shapers
- Agree on project objectives and deliverables, develop timelines and milestones, plan resources (financial and people), describe and estimate benefits
- Own project execution and ensure on-time delivery to specification
- Ensuring that EoC is effectively managed and living up to its principles - being pragmatic and impact focused
- Ensuring that initiatives are on track and highlight potentially required interventions and interdependencies
- Prepare and facilitate key meetings and decision documents for Sponsors and EMT
- Play an active part in the program and contribute to the discussions of strategic direction of EoC
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Proven experience in project management with delivery responsibility
- Previous experience of operating in an international and large organization, incl. proven cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multinational setup
- Ability to oversee and connect a broad range of topics with a high learning agility
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions; ability to motivate and influence key project stakeholders and drive change
- Strong PowerPoint and structural skills
As a Program Manager in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.