De duración indefinida
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
Provide Project Management support to the E2E Digital Customer Relationship Projects and program by providing a clear methodology and approach to track and monitor the project progress, governance, Issues Risks and to Build and maintain Project Planning (Schedule, Resources, RACI…) and Project Resource Budget financials actual with both finance and DCR stakeholders.
Track Project Progress and ensure the complete integration and alignment with the Project Planning across all workstreams and will Provide administrative support to the Project Team with regard to tools.
Enable the monitoring and follow up of strategic delivery of projects and programs spanning across multiple systems and teams and provide end to end project management and coordination support across the multiple delivery streams to ensure successful delivery of the functional and technical solutions that in turn deliver the required business benefits.
As a PMO your Key Responsibilities and Deliverables will be:
• You will identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
• You will prepare, participate in and publish minutes of the various Project Progress
• You will assist the project and program in resource and financial forecasting.
• You will identify resource gaps and track to closure
• You will assist in tracking Finanical actuals in coordination with Finance Controlling
• You will provide support and coordination to project team members throughout the project life
cycle and confer with project staff to outline a work plan.
• You will establish a work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project resources.
• You will review and manage the formalisation of the SOW (Statement of works) of external service providers or consultancy contracted to execute the project.
• You will implement a project communication plan.
• You will conduct risk assessment and mitigation.
• You will monitor project activities.
• You will coordinate the activities of project resources to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget.
• You will establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
• You will benchmark project management performance continuously to identify the potential for improvements and increase capability in project and portfolio management.
• You will implement Quality process in the Project perimeter and perform Quality Checks in coordination with the projects and program teams.
• You will organise and facilitate the Governance Structure.
• You will provide Governance, Progress and Reporting deliverables: set up and publish the KPIs to be published and set up the dashboard to track the progress.
• You will drive status calls and provide status reports to programme management team.
• You will control the On-Boarding and the Off-Boarding of the teams (Project Teams) and ensure they are properly On-Boarded regarding the project guidelines and methodlogy.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
• Have broader IT experience and project management experience
• As this role requires regular and broad stakeholder engagement, the Project Manager
officer must be credible and comfortable liaising with senior leadership
• You are able to establish and maintain productive working relationships
• You have strong leadership skills to drive technical and business discussions with various internal and external teams
• You have strong project management and organizational skills, coordinates complex projects, meets deadlines and is able to work across multiple streams
• You are able to learn quickly and work with/set up best practices to drive project delivery strategies – for e.g. conduct pilots in agile mode and then execute wider rollout
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and superior presentation skills
• You are proactive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
• You are able to lead and motivate others; ability to empathize and knowledge of personality types.
• You are familiarity with project management methodologies (for example, that of the Project Management Institute, PRINCE2 and agile approaches).
• You have sensitivity to working in a political environment and to interacting with senior leadership.
• You have knowledge of project-planning tools.
• You are expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
• You are distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills. This blend is vital because this is a highly visible position with substantial impact.
• You have effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources.
• You have strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• You are able to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time.
What they offer:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!