Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
From 23.000 €
Our client based in Barcelona, is a leading contact centre serving customers in 30 countries in more than 60 languages.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Extract and analyze quantitative data from systems and report on workers to present to client.
- Organize data structure to create and design tools and reports by automating report templates.
- Send reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Identify trends, areas of opportunity and obstacles to provide excellent service.
- Maintain up-to-date all reports, dashboards, formats and links that provide information on operational and customer patterns.
- Maintain and create tools to facilitate queries (Access and Excel).
. English skills - advanced
· High level of Excel and Acces desirable
-VBA language and Power Query
- PowerBI programming desirable
- Desirable knowledge in SQL programming, Business Objects, Qlikview.
· Professional and method competence (Problem solving).
· Organization of work (Target orientated and Tolerance to the pressure).
· Analytic and Resolute orientation
· Company Contract.
· Full-time: 39 hours per week. The contract is from Monday to Friday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends. Morning shift 9h to 18h.
· Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections.
· An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures.