Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As a Risk and Control Operational IT you will be responsible for:
- Support all activities alongside the Integrated Risk and Control System (IRCS) lifecycle including all risk domains and all lifecycle steps, such as Scoping, Risk Control Assessment, Control Documentation, Quality Assurance, Control Testing and Assurance Reporting to customers
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to Seniors/Lead of the central Risk Management team on operational IT risk initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders in other global functions and IT-Function/Entity Risk Officers
- Perform the 2nd line of defense testing of the control effectiveness of internal controls and coordinate the planning and execution of testing by other safeguarding functions as well as internal and external auditors
- Prepare AZTEC relevant assurance reports as well as management reporting to the Risk Committee, Board Supervisory Board and Group center
- Maintain and further develop the IRCS Policy as well as underlying standards and procedures in compliance with Group guidance
- Manage the Risk Management role/function as a key stakeholder in the IT-Risk Management/Asset Risk Assurance process and provide support/guidance to IT-Function/Entity Risk Officers
- Support the central Risk Management team in managing communication to key internal/external stakeholders by developing and communicating best practices through knowledge documents, providing periodic/ad hoc trainings and learning sessions
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, advocate for a strong information risk culture
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- 1+ años de experiencia progresiva en una o más de las siguientes disciplinas: Gestión de riesgos de la información, gestión de proyectos, gestión de riesgos operativos, servicio de auditoría
- Se valorarán las designaciones profesionales reconocidas en gestión de riesgos de la información, gestión de proyectos, gestión de riesgos operativos y servicios de auditoría (por ejemplo, CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CFA, FRM).
- Titulación universitaria (preferentemente informática o disciplina relacionada)
- Idiomas: Inglés fluido (escrito y hablado). Se valorará el alemán.
As a Risk and Control in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.