Are you a fan of languages? Do you love learning as well as travelling and getting to know more cultures?
Our client is a Swiss company with an international vision, devoted to excellence in teaching languages to enrich students' futures. They create an unparalleled student experience encouraging language development through immersion.
Present in Switzerland, France, Germany and England, they create a vibrant environment to foster connections, enhance experience and inspire imagination. Our client offers all year round courses for adults and summer camp junior programs in Switzerland, France, Germany and England. Each year, their schools welcome more than 6,000 students from all over the world.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will operate the daily international sales operations for your students and deal with their admissions.
Your main tasks:
- You will have to advise customers (phone, emails, online chat) about destinations, schools, adequate programs and visa
- You will have to manage your sales leads
- You will have to organize phone contacts and interviews requests with prospects
- You will have to create and follow up on quotes
- You will have to send brochures
- You will have to transform leads and opportunities into bookings
- You will have to update regularly your knowledge about our schools, destinations and sales techniques
- You will work closely with Student support referrals based in each school to confirm availability
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You own a degree in sales, marketing, tourism or equivalent
- You have some experience in sales department in travel tourism industry or in language education
- You have some professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You have a native level of German + high level of English
- You can speak any other languages
- You have an outstanding selling attitude
- You are goal oriented
- You are able to articulate goals and assign timelines
- You have outstanding organisational skills
- You have excellent written verbal communication
- You are able to work independently and in a team
- You are a positive thinker flexible
What do we offer?
- You will have a full-time opportunity
- You will have highly varied tasks and a chance to develop a wide range of skills in an international company
- You will have a creative and rewarding work
- You will have unlimited tea coffee
- You will have free breakfast on Mondays, Free Fruits on Thursdays!
- You will join a youthful, stimulating and dynamic work environment
- You will join a mighty and international skilled team in our office between Passeig de San Joan and Sagrada Familia
- You will have regular contacts with teams in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, France and England