Are you a fan of languages? Do you love learning as well as travelling and getting to know more cultures?
Our client is a Swiss company with an international vision, devoted to excellence in teaching languages to enrich students' futures. They create an unparalleled student experience encouraging language development through immersion.
Present in Switzerland, France, Germany and England, they create a vibrant environment to foster connections, enhance experience and inspire imagination. Our client offers all year round courses for adults and summer camp junior programs in Switzerland, France, Germany and England. Each year, their schools welcome more than 6,000 students from all over the world.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will operate the daily international sales operations for your students and deal with their admissions.
- You will advise customers (phone, emails, online chat) about destinations, schools, adequate programs and visa
- You will manage your sales leads
- You will organise phone contacts and interviews requests with prospects
- You will create and follow up on quotes
- You will send brochures
- You will transform leads and opportunities into bookings
- You will update regularly your knowledge about our schools, destinations and sales techniques
- You will work closely with Student support referrals based in each school to confirm availability
You are the person we are looking for if
- You own a degree in sales, marketing, tourism or equivalent
- You have experience in the sales department in travel tourism industry or in language education
- You have a professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You have a native/fluent level of in Italian + high level of English
- You speak any other languages
- You have some experience as a sales specialist
- You have an outstanding selling attitude
- You are goal oriented
- Ability to articulate goals and assign timelines
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent written verbal communication
- You are able to work independently and in a team
- You are a positive thinker flexible
- Full-time opportunity
- Highly varied tasks and a chance to develop a wide range of skills in an international company
- Creative and rewarding work
- Unlimited tea coffee
- Free breakfast on Mondays, Free Fruits on Thursdays!
- A youthful, stimulating and dynamic work environment
- Join our mighty and international skilled team in our office between Passeig de San Joan and Sagrada Familia
- Autonomy at work and regular contact with teams in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, France and England