Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is a strong corporation with long-time in the suitcases and packaging sector all over the globe.
You will be:
- Reporting to the EMEA Financial Controller, as an accountant you will be responsible for assisting with all functions in the Finance Department related to our entities in France, Germany and The Netherlands. This role will include primarily finance-related duties as well as Office Administration duties, including but not limited to:
- Daily accounting activities for the business including but not limited to accounting entries, check supplier invoices, Bank Cheque issuer/Bank reconciliations, A/R aging collection claims, Petty Cash, etc.
- Maintaining contact with fiscal consultants.
- Assisting in closing the monthly books of the business.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly and annual budget and forecasts.
- Assisting with tax matters including but not limited to payroll related taxes, VAT, Corporation Tax and Deferred Tax.
- Expense reports control and survey, together with the employee balance for expenses.
- Dealing with all general office related suppliers.
- Maintains records of customer contacts, response documents and requests for action.
- Assisting in the comparison of the monthly, quarterly and annual results to the respective budget or forecast.
- Performing special projects and additional duties as assigned by the EMEA Financial Controller.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- Verbal and written fluent in Dutch and English are required, with skills in other European languages as a plus.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- 5 year experience
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment.
- A full package of working benefits.