De duración indefinida
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
As a Project Manager you will:
Role / Responsibilities / Key objectives:
- You will provide end to end ownership for Project implementations (regional or global)
- You will ensure process are met for project requirement and optimized
- You will identify and monitor issues risks for projects
- You will ensure delivery of Projects are on time and on budget
- You will maintain strong relationships with the Business and key stake holders
- You will assist in compiling departmental metrics and reports
- You will project schedule tracking
- Also Project status update and management reporting
- You will skilfully balance the resources, priorities and activities of the team
- You will facilitate communications in project team and stakeholders
- You will organize meeting, agenda, minutes distribution
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Have Bachelor’s degree
- You have strong project management experience (> 5 years)
- You are able to deliver project independently, without mentorship.
- You are good to have relevant project management certifications i.e. PMP or PRINCE 2 certified
- You are able to work on global projects requiring communication and co-ordination with teams in multiple locations
- You have experience on Cloud, Connectivity, End Point of Digital workplace related projects with functional knowledge of the technologies.
- You meet the objectives of each project with creativity and dedication
- You provide status updates on a regular basis
- You have skills in all aspects and methodologies of project management
- You have an exceptional motivational and organizational ability
- You are able to mentor junior project managers
What they offer:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!