Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the energy sector, as Schneider Electric.
What will be your main functions?
• Design and deliver end-to-end SW journey for 2-3 person (eg. System Integrator, OEM or End-user).
• Define and create roadmap to ensure delivery of one single SW SE portal for customers to manage their SW licenses, subscriptions and associated services.
• Define SW journey for 2-3 selected Distributors and implement DSC capabilities.
• Detail and monitor the Exchange Shop migration plan.
What qualifications will make you successful?
• Fluent English.
• 5-8 years of experience in Customer Journey design (needs gathering, flowchart journey, UX/UI high level design, functional and technical requirements,…) with significant experiences on Digital and SW journeys.
• Capability to understand complex topics while being able to synthetise key messages into pragmatic functional and/or technical requirements.
• Capability to work in a complex environment with multilple stakeholders in the persona journey value chain.
• Deep understanding of Schneider Electric persona ecosystem (eg. Distributor, OEM, System Integrators,…) and internal ways of working (CCC, Channels, MySchneider,…).
• Understanding of traditional and new SW business models (eg. License, Subscription, SaaS,…) to speak common languages with several stakeholders.
• Deep understanding of Schneider Electric business (Indsutrial and Energy Management) with a particular focus on SW and digital offers (eg. SW offers, Exchange, Advisors, Aveva,…).
Our client if offering a long term contract directly in their company, and appart from that:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!