Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is a specialist in insurance businesses with operations in Europe, the USA and Asia. They are a market leader in many of its chosen lines, which include professional indemnity, directors and officers, crime, healthcare, property, environmental liability, cyber liability, marine, reinsurance, accident and life, and political risks and contingency business.
As a Tax Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with teams to provide support and expertise on IPT matters. Also, you will be responsible for tax data entry in underwriting systems and will answer to various queries stakeholders might address (Credit Control, Compliance, Brokers, Underwriters).
During your day-to-day:
- You will identify missing/pending tax schedule through various reporting and claim for them.
- You will check tax schedule accuracy and consistency through IPT tools.
- You will generate tax schedule when required.
- You will capture IPT in appropriate underwriting systems.
- You will deal with stakeholders on queries related to IPT entries.
- You will liaise with Credit Control to aid with overdue, incorrect, and unallocated cash.
- You will monitor backlogs.
- You will provide accurate management information by producing reports and KPIs.
- You will improve and develop processes of automatization.
- You will review and update IPT Ops processing documentation.
- You will deliver with quality and timeliness.
- You will ensure timely and accurate controls entry.
- You will interact with other teams within our client's organization, i.e., Credit Control, Finance, Compliance, and other underwriting teams on matters related to IPT.
- You will participate in cross-team and intra-team projects.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree in Economics, Law, Administration.
- You have a proficient level of English and Spanish. Any additional language would be a plus.
- You have a proven administrative experience, preferably within the insurance or financial services sectors.
- You have some insurance experience advantageous.
- You have some operational and organizational experience will be welcomed.
- You are accurate and numerate.
- You have great computer skills – good working knowledge of MS Office (intermediate/advanced Excel).
- You are able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and written.
- You have motivational skills, team worker as well as able to work on own initiative.
- You are able to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
What do we offer?
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have 25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- You will have a gym Membership/Fitness Related Membership.
- You will have a lunch allowance - 11 Euros per working day.
- You will have a pension plan.
- You will have private Medical + Life Insurances.
- You will receive some other benefits!