Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is a specialist in insurance businesses with operations in Europe, the USA and Asia. They are a market leader in many of its chosen lines, which include professional indemnity, directors and officers, crime, healthcare, property, environmental liability, cyber liability, marine, reinsurance, accident and life, and political risks and contingency business.
As a Team Leader Underwriting:
- You will manage the UA team meetings; reviewing capacity, workflow, training requirements and development.
- You will lead the monthly team focus group leader meeting.
- You will help with the recruitment of the team.
- You will conduct the interim and annual appraisals of your team.
- You will serve as the technical lead for your product team, while drawing support from UAs on other product teams within your supervisory group
- You will manage the team’s workflow and capacity as well as team communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual metrics on team performance, controls, workflow, capacity, platform output etc.
- You will produce ad hoc reports, presentations and marketing literature for senior managers, underwriters and other members of staff as requested.
- You will provide a professional service to brokers in person, writing, email and telephone.
- You will maintain and develop key relationships including brokers and external clients, responding to client queries in an accurate and timely fashion.
- You will attend client meetings as required.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree in Economics, Law, Administration.
- You have a proficient level of English and Spanish. Any additional language would be a plus.
- You have a proven experience as team leader/manager, preferably within the insurance or financial services sectors.
- You have some experience in the insurance world.
- You have some operational and organizational experience will be welcomed.
- You are accurate and numerate.
- You have great computer skills – good working knowledge of MS Office (intermediate/advanced Excel).
- You are able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and written.
- You have motivational skills, team worker as well as able to work on own initiative.
- You are able to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- You have some experience as a team leader underwriting - It would be a bonus.
What do we offer?
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have 25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- You will have a gym Membership/Fitness Related Membership.
- You will have a lunch allowance - 11 Euros per working day.
- You will have a pension plan.
- You will have private Medical + Life Insurances.
- You will receive some other benefits!