Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
From 23.000 €
We are recruiting a Payroll Specialist for a multinational company based in Barcelona.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for processing salary information, payroll-related expenses and timesheets, input of pay/personnel changes and answering payroll related queries.
Some of the main tasks you will be in charge of:
-You will ensure the accurate and timely processing of the assigned payroll countries.
-You will ensure fixed and variable payroll data is accurately and timely transferred to regional payroll platform.
-You will initiate the monthly pay cycles and resolve pay generation issues and generate off-cycle payments as required.
-You will manage expatriate payments for international assignees.
-You will review system generated reports, determine if accurate processing was accomplished, and correct any errors.
-You will perform Ad Hoc reporting of payroll data and control reconciliations with finance
-You will perform tasks to establish and maintain employee payroll and benefits records
-You will document all outside the system work practices and operating guidelines for assigned payrolls.
-You will provide effective service to internal customers
-You will remit payments to tax and social insurance authorities and benefits providers; complete and submit any required regulatory forms.
- You will calculate tax gross-ups for special payments.
-You will establish payroll withholdings for court orders.
-You will provide an effective and efficient administrative support to the local HR function.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-You have a native level of Polish, high level of French (b2/C1), an intermediate level of English.
- You have 1 year of experience as Payroll
-You have a Customer Service/Support mindset
-You are highly confidential, pro-active, well organized and a confident communicator with a track record of working in a customer service environment.
- You will work from home 3 days per week.
· You will have a Flexible Schedule ( de 8/9 hasta 17-18 --> 8 hours per day).
· You will have Health Insurance.
· You will have flexible renumeration (ticket restaurante, guardería, transporte).
· You will have Life Insurance.
· You will have a Retirement Plan.
· You will have 30 euros each month for smartworking.
· You will have 2 weeks of smart working within Europe on Christmas and August.
· You will have 22 days of holidays+ days of adjustment.
· You will have a variable Bonus.