Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
The company is an industrial and medical gas and equipment suppliers, with operations in 50 countries and more than 300 employees based in Cornellà de Llobregat
Founded in 1940, it is widely renowned for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to environmental safety and protection. It has annual sales of 10 billion dollars, operates in some thirty countries around the world and has 20,000 employees.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this center also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions
We are looking for a SAP HR Expert, for our client's office in Cornellà, Barcelona. You will work in an international environment and will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of the employees´ master data records in SAP HR in line with our service level agreement.
During your day-to-day:
- You will be considered as a specialist consulted by HR Operations and management on relevant topics. You will be working with different IT teams on technical issues' resolution, downstream interfaces including SAP HR to payroll.
- You will be the first point of contact for Managers, HR Business Partners and Employees who have problems relating to the system, this can result in providing training, resolution of problems or providing expert advice on the accurate procedures to be followed.
- You will be responsible for processing HR employee transactions from hire to retire, including employee, position and organization change requests in SAP HR.
- You will be developing knowledge on how system transactions affect various interfaces and understanding SAP HR system functionality related to employee, position and organization structure.
- You will be maintaining the highest level of master data accuracy and integrity. You will be supported Pack/System upgrade Testing and compensation planning activities – administrative support.
- You will be running reports in SAP ad-hoc query and Business Warehouse tools
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have proven experience in transaction processing in SAP HR.
- You have the understanding of HR, People policies and procedures, as well as a basic knowledge of payroll.
- You are willing to work as part of a team, with the ability to set priorities and to meet project deadlines. Strong problem-solving skills and focus on work process and improvements.
- You have a High level of English and any other European languages will be an asset.
We offer an environment where diversity is essential, inclusion is our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
We care about work-life balance, so you will have the possibility to work from home 3 days a week.