Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is a worldwide leader in Specialized Diagnostics in the specialties of Hemostasis, Acute Care Diagnostics and Autoimmunity. Through our OEM business line, we research, develop and manufacture customized assays and biomaterials.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the daily accounting and administrative activities and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end closings are completed accurately and on time.
- Responsible for Spanish Tax Compliance, including tax reporting and interaction with Tax Authorities and other Public Administration entities.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
-Ensuring that all accounting processes align with group principles and local regulations.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or tax inspections, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establishing objectives and making decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Hiring, developing talent, setting objectives and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
- Coordinating process migration projects with Project Manager to meet deadlines.
- Coordinating Financial Shared Services in Barcelona, other group affiliates and key internal departments.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience 7+ years in Finance, Accounting, or related field in an international company or finance shared service center in a management position.
- Advanced knowledge in accounting principles, finance and administrative
- Tax compliance expertise related to Spanish operations, experience in
other European countries a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office user, specifically Excel.
- Languages: Spanish, English (native or negotiation). Other European
language will be a plus.
- SAP knowledge desirable
Additional skills :
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Capacity to manage high stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Leadership and team management.
- Big-picture thinking and vision.
- Conflict resolution and team player.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment.
What we offer:
- Immediate incorportation
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance, canteen service, flexible remuneration service, school scholarships and other social benefits.