Our client is a multinational from the retail sector in Lisbon that values teamwork, integrity, and excellence!
As an International Account Manager, you will be working alongside the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager.
During your day-to-day:
- You will work alongside the sales department/team to increase sales
- You will manage a client portfolio for the European market
- You will keep track of prospect and existent clients
- You will develop and manage the budget
- You will plan and prepare calls to prospect new clients
- You will be part of business development activities
- You will fulfill established profit targets
- You will attend networking events
- You will participate in corporative communication
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have professional experience in customer service, account management, sales and/or business development
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You speak a high level of Polish (mandatory)
- You speak a high level of English (mandatory)
- You will have a full time contract;
- You will have a competitive base salary + commissions bonus;
- You will have health insurance;
- You will get a meal allowance;
- You'll work from Monday to Friday and enjoy your weekends!
- They'll provide you with the tools you need to perform your duties — laptop and smartphone;
- You'll join an expanding company!