Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Company dedicated to the Retail sector with headquarters in Madrid and London. Your work will focus on supporting both the Spanish subsidiary and other European entities/businesses.
As an accountant with advanced level of english, you will have a strong Accounts Payable accounting component, but over time you will also assume responsibilities in other areas of Accounting (General Ledger), Treasury and Internal Control.
During your day:
• Management of the purchase book, the sales book and all accounting.
• Accounts payable (eg, accounting of vendor invoices, reconciling invoices with purchase orders, payment schedules)
• Daily reconciliation of cash and credit card transactions based on an established set of reports
• Monthly preparation of management accounts
• End of month procedures, including balance reconciliations
• Monthly financial reports to the global finance team
• Analysis and reports of cash flow and treasury management.
• Payroll processing, including liaison with outsourced payroll provider
• Maintenance of VAT records and reports
• Assistance with the annual audit process and the corporate tax compliance process
• Assist the Finance Manager in the development and coordination of accounting processes.
• Build strong working relationships with local internal business partners (eg, retail management, marketing)
• Perform other functions as assigned by management
You are our candidate if:
- You have 4 years of experience in a similar position in a company in the retail sector.
- Have obtained a university degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field required
- You are fluent in English and Spanish at a conversational and business level.
- You use and know an ERP system
-Previous experience in Accounts Payable within a retail or merchandising company.
- We value advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office software.
- You have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
- You are a person with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience in the entire accounting cycle and with foreign trade.
- Accounting management at inventory level.
You will enjoy:
- You will work in a stable position with an indefinite contract
- Your salary will be competitive with respect to companies in the sector
- You will work full time
- Option of restaurant and childcare check in flexible remuneration.
- You will have the opportunity to continue developing as a professional.
- You can enjoy social benefits such as sports and study aid, as well as a pension plan.
- Professional career plan within the company.