De duración indefinida
Our client is a leading service provider in the field of digital advertising, that puts the publisher first.
• Publisher (website) acquisition; from prospecting to closing.
• Building a healthy pipeline and prioritize for highest value opportunities.
• Leading the publisher acquisition efforts in the market by working closely with (technical, sales en operational) colleagues
• Become a trusted contact and develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships that earn the loyalty of prospects and clients; short and long term.
• Maintaining our purposely designed CRM tool; update lead and client interactions.
• Hit daily and weekly KPIs.
• A Sales Enthusiast! A person that thrive on meeting and exceeding goals, and that's excited by the ring of the office bell and the thrill of bonuses.
• Language Expert: Fluent/native English to engage effectively with our diverse team and clients.
• Commercial Mindset: You have a keen eye for detail, a knack for turning conversations positively, and a passion for digital advertising.
Independent Innovator: You can work autonomously, adapt to changing, fast-paced startup environments, and swiftly translate technical features into compelling business benefits.
• Sales Experience: 1+ years of sales experience, especially in cold calling, face-to-face meetings, email, and LinkedIn outreach.
• Digital Media Know-How: Good understanding of digital media metrics, web analytics, digital advertising formats, and technologies such as header bidding (SSP's, Pre-bid, Amazon TAM, Google OB)
• Industry Network: Established contacts within the digital publishing sphere, gained through work at a publisher sales house, trading desk, ad-tech company, or digital agency.
Experience on a similar role, e.g. at a publisher sales house, trading desk, ad-tech company or digital agency.
• Immediate start.
• Additional commissions and bonus structure to grow your salary quickly.
• Competitive compensation and nice perks (24 holidays per year, your own new equipment, yearly team retreat, weekly friday afternoons).
• A great work place in the center of Madrid (Cuatro Caminos), in our newly refurbished 800m2 offices!
• In this industry we always have to keep updated so we like to provide ad-hoc trainings to boost the potential of our employees.
• Be part of an experienced team of international professionals.
• Gallup Test to know your strengths and help you explore and boost them together!
• Private health care with a top Spanish insurance company.
• Work From Home policy (24 days/year)
• Be part of a Dutch workplace and experience all the benefits of working for The Netherlands! Such as: egalitarian work culture, everyday is Casual Friday with our casual dress code, be prepared for clear feedback, we take Dutch directness very seriously! Also, we like to keep everything highly efficient in where everyone has the freedom to speak up!
And of course, a challenging and ambitious project with a team of the best professionals in the industry!