De duración indefinida
Our client is a leading service provider in the field of digital advertising, that puts the publisher first.
As a Business Development Specialist you will be primarily responsible for:
• You will be in charge of the full cycle of Publisher acquisition - from prospecting to closing.
• You will build a healthy pipeline and prioritize the highest value opportunities.
• You will become a trusted contact and develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with prospects and clients.
• You will have daily and weekly prospecting (cold calling + e-mail), login, video- and face to face meeting goals.
• You will be responsible for hitting weekly, quarterly and annual growth goals concerning volumes and revenue.
• You will be in charge of maintaining our own CRM tool by inputting lead and client interactions.
• You will work closely with your technical, sales and operational colleagues.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You consider yourself to be a driven, pro-active and energetic person.
• You love sales and are a goal-oriented person.
• You are native Italian in writing and speech.
• You have a very high level of English.
• You have a commercial mindset and a can do mentality.
• You know how to turn a conversation around in a positive way, even after encountering rejection.
• You preferably have 1+ years of online sales experience (cold calling/f2f/email/ etc.)
• You have a good knowledge of digital media metrics and/or web analytics.
• You have a good understanding concerning digital advertising, formats, KPI's and technologies.
• You are detail-oriented with strong self-organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously.
• You are looking to work in an evolving, fast-paced start-up.
What we offer:
• Immediate incorporation.
• Competitive compensation and benefits + additional yearly bonus.
• Permanent contract.
• Remote working days.
• Hands-on onboarding.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Free coffee, free beverages and fresh fruit in the office.