Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Your key responsibilities:
- End-to-end design of state-of-the-art CI/CD toolchain and processes in close alignment with platform architecture, internal service providers, DevOps engineers, build and release management
- Establishes and introduces CI/CD best practices based on the global company IT Strategy
- Implement automation of tedious and boring, repetitive tasks (testing, packaging, dependency and configuration management, deployment)
- Implement and enhance our level of automation of our software delivery life cycle (CI/CD pipelines)
- Bring applications into the cloud
- Work closely with our DevOps engineers on how to best use and innovate our software delivery, test and production platforms
You are the person we are looking for if you have professional with expertise in:
- CI/CD state-of-the-art best practices, experience with setting up and maintaining build and deployment pipelines
- CD technologies, especially geared towards Kubernetes and public cloud, like ArgoCD, Flux, Crossplane
- Container (orchestration) technologies, including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker
- Cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure
- Infrastructure as Code technologies, especially Terraform and Helm
- Software development and scripting languages, to provide automation and self-service tooling
- Various automation frameworks, regarding build, test, integration and deployment, including Jenkins automation server
- Git, especially GitHub
- 3+ years of experience in practicing the relevant skills. Ability to take end-to-end responsibility of our CI/CD architecture and to work closely with platform architects, developers, build and release managers.
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.