Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
From 50.000 €
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend engineer, who is creative, deeply technical and customer-obsessed to define and drive technology and define frontend architecture in an international project. This ultimately leads to a fast and efficient implementation and a high degree of reuse across multiple project initiatives at a global scale.
We are looking for a talented senior frontend engineer to provide technical leadership to architect, design and develop cutting-edge technologies that defines the offerings as part of Allianz Technology Technical Architecture team.
The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. A proven record of making institutional contributions in frontend architecture practices and delivering lasting user experiences is necessary.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or similar degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- 5+ years of experience with HTML/CSS rendering stack
- 5+ years building web application with a modern framework like React/Angular/Vue
- 2+ years of experience with OO design and common design patterns.
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and rendering optimization. The ability to produce bullet-proof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
- Strong examples demonstrating past work experience, deliverables and/or innovation across a broad range of methods.
- Familiarity with Angular, HTML5 video, Webpack, and Typescript.
- Familiarity with Selenium / WebDriver and web application end-to-end testing Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization).
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
- Familiar with performance optimizations and front end trends.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, productive software engineers.
- Able to learn large-scale complex systems quickly.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.